NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Preferred Hotels & Resorts added 25 new member hotels to its global portfolio between January 1 to March 31.
New member highlights include the following:
The Fullerton Hotel Sydney (Sydney)
Situated in the heart of Sydney’s Central Business District on Martin Place, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney resides in the city’s landmark Victorian-era General Post Office building. Set to launch in October, the luxury hotel will have 416 guestrooms and suites, replete with curated art pieces.
Sea Containers London (London)
Located on the South Bank of the River Thames, this 359-room hotel has a maritime design exemplified by a copper-clad exterior wall evoking the hull of a 1920s cruise ship. Guestrooms are outfitted with retro-futuristic furniture and custom amenities from British designer Tom Dixon.
Wave Resort (New Jersey)
Opening in May, Wave Resort is a beachfront resort that will offer 67 airy deluxe rooms with lounge areas and private walk-out terraces. Other standout facilities include an outdoor pool deck with swim-up cocktail bar, rooftop lounge, on-site spa with blow bar salon, fitness center, five dining outlets, loft event space with floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic ocean views, and a mobile concierge team that can help guests experience pampering experiences on the beach.
The Hotel Kitano Tokyo (Tokyo)
The Kitano Hotel Tokyo is an intimate, family-owned property that has 72 appointed guestrooms and refined service style. Recently reopened after an extensive refurbishment, the hotel now houses two restaurants including the three-Michelin Star Sant Pau, a rooftop bar with panoramic skyline views, and the Tea Lounge, which will offer Japanese matcha (green tea) services.
Narcissus Hotel & Residences (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
The hotel has 280 private apartment-style rooms and suites, three restaurants, including a rooftop restaurant specializing in authentic Argentinian-style grilled meats, and a destination spa.
Hotel Henri (New York)
Hotel Henri is a newly independent hotel offering 118 guestrooms with design touches that evoke the backstage ambiance of a Broadway theater, such as stylish lighting and graffiti-inspired artwork. Dining at Hotel Henri includes the contemporary, Mediterranean-inspired fine-dining restaurant Rodos, as well as a Prohibition-style rooftop bar Sir Henri that serves up artisanal cocktails alongside views of the city.
Other member hotels to join Preferred Hotels & Resorts from January 1 through March 31 include the following:
- Yoo2 Rio De Janeiro by Intercity (Rio de Janeiro)
- The Diaoyutai Mansion Frankfurt (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Fortune Park JP Celestial (Bengaluru, India)
- River Hotel & Spa (Florence, Italy)
- Villa Marina Capri Hotel & Spa (Capri, Italy)
- Palazzo Dama (Rome)
- D-O-M Hotel (Rome)
- Hotel Tyrol (Selva Val Gardena, Italy)
- Hotel Montecatini Palace & Spa (Tuscany, Italy)
- The Sense Experience Resort (Tuscany, Italy)
- Atelier Playa Mujeres (Cancun, Mexico)
- Living Cefiro by Stara (Mexico City, Mexico)
- 26 Sunset Villa (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Resort Hotel Alex (Zermatt, Switzerland)
- Oatlands Park Hotel (Weybridge, United Kingdom)
- Hotel Casa del Mar (California)
- Shutters on the Beach (California)
- Inn at Perry Cabin (Maryland)
- Hotel Rock Lititz (Pennsylvania)