Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Palladium Hotel Group, one of the largest Spanish hotel companies, have entered into a commercial alliance that will add more than 6,500 rooms to Wyndham’s Registry Collection.
The 14 all-inclusive TRS Hotels and Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts managed by Palladium Hotel Group are located in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Brazil, and will join Wyndham’s portfolio under a long-term agreement leveraging Wyndham’s extensive distribution and bringing Wyndham’s all-inclusive resort portfolio to 26 hotels.
“Expanding Registry Collection Hotels continues Wyndham’s global growth in the luxury space and grants more travelers access to new, preeminent experiences in some of the most remarkable destinations,” said Geoffrey A. Ballotti, president/CEO, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. “These unique, all-inclusive hotels are designed to ensure that guests—whether redeeming Wyndham Rewards points or booking directly—will enjoy an elevated vacation.”
Jesús Sobrino, CEO, Palladium Hotel Group, added, “This agreement with a hotel company that has one of the greatest distribution capacities in the U.S. is a great pairing for us. This alliance is part of our commitment to the American market due to its proximity and great air connectivity with the Caribbean destinations where we operate. We are also very pleased to add synergies between our Palladium Rewards program and Wyndham Rewards, recognized as one of the top loyalty programs in the industry. As a hotel management company, thanks to this agreement, we improve our value proposition to owners, as we add to it a great know-how and experience of operating all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.”
Registry Collection Hotels is a selection of hotels “handpicked for their incredible experiences in spectacular destinations with an unmistakable individuality, elevated by thoughtful design and world-class service,” according to Wyndham. As part of the agreement, Palladium’s two all-inclusive luxury brands Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels will join Wyndham’s Registry Collection brand. These include:
- Family All-Inclusive Vacations with Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts: The hotels offer an all-inclusive experience with an array of sports and leisure activities, entertainment, dining options and extensive services and facilities for families, couples and business groups.
- Adults Only All-Inclusive Luxury Resorts with TRS Hotels: A great adults-only experience with exclusive butler service and personalized attention for couples and single travelers around the world.
Through this alliance, both companies seek to strengthen their leadership position in the region and to continue expanding, while delivering high-quality standards in key tourist destinations in the Caribbean. By joining the Registry Collection, Palladium Hotel Group’s hotels will maintain their spirit and unique individuality, while tapping into the global scale of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program with more than 94 million enrolled members. At the same time, Wyndham will benefit from Palladium Hotel Group’s long history as a hotel management company in 5-star all-inclusive resorts in America and especially in the Caribbean.
The first four properties to join Registry Collection Hotels under this alliance include:
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa in Riviera Maya (Mexico): Situated along the coast of the Riviera Maya, the resort complex is located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum. The property features 1,100 rooms, as well as nine restaurants, 21 themed bars, six freshwater pools, a range of activities thoughtfully created for families and Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness.
- TRS Yucatan Hotel in Riviera Maya (Mexico): This 5-star luxury hotel welcomes adults seeking privacy and personalized holidays with butler and 24-hour room service, while also offering unlimited access to an array of global cuisines, amenities, access to an infinity pool overlooking the azure Caribbean waters, a VIP adults-only beach and the Chic Cabaret & Restaurant, a three-hour gastro show with more than 20 artists and a varied gourmet menu.
Additional Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels properties coming this August and September under the Registry Collection as part of the agreement are:
Cancun – Costa Mujeres, Mexico
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa: Sitting on Costa Mujeres beach, the resort has 673 suites, 5-star leisure activities and services suited for families, couples, groups of friends or business professionals, a wide variety of cuisine from around the world and Family Selection at Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts product, with exclusive facilities and VIP treatment for the whole family. In addition, guests from Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa have the opportunity to learn tennis at the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre through tennis classes based on Rafa Nadal´s personal values and experience.
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa: Nestled along the picturesque Bay of Banderas in Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit, the 510-room resort offers Pacific Ocean views and a variety of 5-star experiences from a kids’ club and teen club to multiple dining outlets and water-based activities such as catamaran sailing, kayaking, sailing and snorkeling. Families can also take part in the Family Selection program including unique facilities for all ages.
Playa Bávaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa: Located on the seashore of Bávaro Beach, in Punta Cana, the three-property resort lies in an exotic landscape with palm tree plantations, and more-than-a-half-mile stretch of white sand with sparkling waters. It has 1,621 guestrooms, multiple gastronomic options and sea and sand activities.
- TRS Turquesa Hotel: Designed exclusively for adult travelers, the resort offers butler service characteristic of the TRS Hotels brand. Other areas include an adults-only secret pool, beach club, Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness center and the new Chic Cabaret & Restaurant.
Cap Cana – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel: This luxury 115-room adults-only property is situated on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. It offers butler and 24-hour room services, treatments at Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness and a variety of gastronomic experiences featuring five à la carte restaurants, as well as fishing and diving trips from the nearby marina or Playa Juanillo beach with turquoise water and white sand.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa: Found on the Northeast coast of Jamaica, the resort sits between two of the island’s most popular tourist towns, Lucea and Montego Bay. It offers 1,054 rooms and architecture that embodies the vast natural environment, incorporating one of the largest pools in the Caribbean. This 5-star resort offer guests access to the beach, the opportunity to try 11 restaurants and 15 themed bars, enjoy several entertainment options for all ages or to relax at Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness.
- Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa: Tucked within the Imbassaí nature reserve, this resort is set in Praia do Forte. The hotel has six restaurant options, four swimming pools and 654 luxury rooms. The resort has celebrated its 10th anniversary this year with the launch of “The Signature Level,” a Palladium Hotel Group’s reinterpretation of the all-inclusive concept. With this program, guests can enjoy a privileged Bar Ondas, located next to the beach; access to the Segredo Pool with waiter service and Pool Concierge; as well as preferential rates in the beauty and wellness treatments at Zentropia Palladium Wellness & Spa or baby-sitting for the little ones, among other services.
In addition to these properties, the Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) also managed by Palladium Hotel Group, will be joining Trademark Collection by Wyndham. It offers 271 guestrooms; six restaurants and bars; a swimming pool; a sports center with seven tennis courts; and a spa.