Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has debuted The Meetings Collection, a new element of the brand’s Wyndham Business program.
Initially launching with eight hotels and resorts located across the U.S. in highly sought-after meetings destinations and with plans to expand in the future, the collection was created with the needs of meeting organizers in mind, to offer rewarding solutions and a simple, streamlined way to book multi-year meetings at different hotels across the collection, according to the company.
“It is a pivotal time in the meetings and events industry, with group travel beginning to return to fully in-person and hybrid meetings,” said Carol Lynch, SVP, global sales, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. “We are launching this collection to support planners during every phase of the process and are excited to be able to now offer a highly efficient way for them to source and book hotels at competitive rates, earn generous rewards and deliver an exceptional experience for their group.”
The collection’s portfolio is comprised of properties from brands including Wyndham Grand, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Wyndham and Dolce Hotels and Resorts, and provides planners with more than 900,000 collective sq. ft. of flexible meeting space and more than 4,400 total guestrooms, in addition to signature experiences across markets. The following hotels and resorts are part of The Meetings Collection launch:
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, FL
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort, Rio Grande, PR
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
- Galt House Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Louisville
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- Silverado Resort and Spa, A Dolce by Wyndham, Napa, CA
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham, Colorado Springs, CO