WorldHotels has launched in Canada with the introduction of nine hotels across its Luxury, Elite and Crafted Collections. The properties are all owned by Prestige Hotels & Resorts.
“This expansion into Canada is monumental for the WorldHotels brand and we’re thrilled to be joining with Prestige Hotels & Resorts, such a well-respected Canadian hotel company,” said Ron Pohl, president, WorldHotels. “Each of these nine properties captures the spirit of its location and brings something special and unique to our collection. We see tremendous opportunity for growth throughout Canada and these hotels set the stage perfectly for the expansion of our brand across the country.”
The nine hotels in British Columbia:
- Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke, Luxury Collection: This full-service, oceanfront resort in the seaside community of Sooke offers two on-site dining experiences and a seasonal cafe, along with room service, an athletic club with ocean views, wellness spa, indoor pool and hot tub, licensed firetables with ocean views, and indoor and outdoor convention, banquet and meeting facilities, with full catering services.
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, Luxury Collection: Located on the banks of a nature estuary with unobstructed views of Shuswap Lake and Bastion Mountains, the resort features 120 guestrooms, many with lake views and private balconies.
- Prestige Treasure Cove Resort Prince George, Elite Collection: The resort offers amenities such as several on-site restaurants, casino, billiards room, swimming pool, waterslide and hot tub.
- Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson, Elite Collection: With its scenic waterfront location, the property offers guests the opportunity to relax in the resort’s greenspace and enjoy the view of the Kootenay lake and Selkirk mountains.
- Prestige Beach House Kelowna, Crafted Collection: This property is located directly across from Kelowna’s Hot Sands Beach and two blocks from the main downtown hub.
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Crafted Collection: Located near the hot springs pools in the village of Radium Hot Springs, the resort’s amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room, restaurant, lounge and meeting and banquet facilities.
- Prestige Cranbrook Rocky Mountain Resort, Crafted Collection: With two vintage rail cars converted into designer luxury suites, the resort features two restaurants, as well as an on-site salon, spa, indoor swimming pool, hot tub and athletic center and meeting and event space to accommodate up to 500 people.
- Prestige Kamloops Hotel, Crafted Collection: This fully renovated hotel includes a swimming pool, waterslide, hot tub, fitness center, meeting space and a new restaurant.
- Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland, Crafted Collection: Nestled between the Monashee and Selkirk mountain ranges of British Columbia, Rossland is a recommended destination for the outdoor enthusiast.
“It is an honor to join the WorldHotels portfolio,” said Joe Huber, CEO, Prestige Hotels & Resorts. “WorldHotels has represented the gold standard in global hospitality for decades, making this an ideal partnership for us and our hotels. We have a long history of providing luxury travel experiences in British Columbia and we believe the power of WorldHotels will elevate our offerings to our valued guests.”