In this case study:
- Situated in the heart of downtown, NoMad Los Angeles is a luxury hotel from Sydell Group, known for their high-end, hospitality venues.
- After buying the historic Bank of Italy building originally built in the 1920s, Sydell Group set out to refurbish the hotel, marrying together the original design with modern elements, all while being careful not to modify the building too much.
- For NoMad LA, energy-efficient, design flexible mechanical systems were a must.
- After consulting with their general contractor and mechanical contractor, the choice was clear for their HVAC selection: Mitsubishi Electric CITY MULTI® Variable Refrigerant Flow systems.
- Compact units, ultra-quiet operation and streamlined controls ensure a seamless guest experience and comfort.