BWH Hotel Group has revealed that its SureStay Hotel Group has surpassed 400 properties around the world with 250 hotels now open in North America.
“Economy hotel development has proven resilient over the last few years and SureStay has established BWH Hotel Group as a leader in the premium economy segment,” said Larry Cuculic, president/CEO, BWH Hotel Group. “Eclipsing 400 hotels worldwide and 250 across North America is a proud milestone for our brand. The economy segment is set to remain top-of-mind with value-conscious travelers as well as developers, and we’re excited about the future of each brand under the SureStay Hotel Group umbrella.”
Consisting of SureStay, SureStay Plus, SureStay Studio and SureStay Collection, the group has achieved an average RevPAR of $48.72 and an average ADR of $91.44.
Select hotels that have joined the SureStay Hotel Group portfolio recently include:
- Revel Hotel Minot, SureStay Collection by Best Western (Minot, ND)
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, SureStay Collection by Best Western (Salt Lake City)
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Spicer (Spicer, MN)
- SureStay Studio by Best Western Clarkview (Angeles City, Philippines)
- Forshaws Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western (Blackpool, Great Britain)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Hilden-Duesseldorf (Hilden, Germany)
“SureStay Hotel Group has experienced remarkable growth in recent years and the milestones achieved prove that our premium economy brand has quickly become one of the fastest-growing brands in the hotel industry,” said Brad LeBlanc, SVP/chief development officer, BWH Hotel Group. “SureStay is resonating with investors, and the quick-to-market development, strong cash flow and impressive profit margins are extremely beneficial to owners—especially as we navigate the current industry and economic challenges. With a strong pipeline and interest from new developers, we look forward to continuing to expand SureStay’s presence across the globe.”