It’s been a defining focus of our bedding product design since introducing the very first Perfect Sleeper® mattress to the world in 1931. Today, the new Serta® Hospitality Endurance Series combines innovative design and distinctive components to deliver unmatched comfort and durability. We help hospitality guests sleep well from coast to coast and hotel companies reach new levels of guest satisfaction.
A Passion for Innovation
A dedicated focus on innovation has brought many “firsts” to the industry, including our breakthrough iComfort® Sleep System featuring the latest in gel memory foam technology, as well as HeiQ V-Block™ antimicrobial technology which is now featured in our entire hospitality lineup. Our product portfolio spans every price point and mattress construction, so that hotels and resorts can create unique sleep experiences to delight their guests.
Testing to Exceed Hospitality Standards
We mitigate your risk by ensuring all products meet or exceed brand and industry standards. Rigorous in-house and third-party testing warrants the integrity, durability and performance of all sleep technologies and solutions. We test fabrics for elongation, stretch, durability and snagging. We also test the internal, individual components of each bed to ensure they meet all safety and compliance standards.
- Rollator & Cornell Tests
- Fire Safety Testing
- Foundation Impact Testing
- User Testing
Sustainable & Responsible Operations
At Serta Simmons Bedding, sustainability is an important part of how we do business. As we bring our sustainability strategy to life, we’re focused on integrating it into all aspects of our business, from product development and manufacturing to logistics. Here’s what that means:
- Eco-Friendly Products: Serta® spring systems contain recycled steel; foams are produced without the use of harmful chemicals; and, our foundations are sourced from sustainable forests.
- Responsible Operations: We strive to implement processes that conserve energy, reduce water usage and divert waste from landfills. We also promote a safe working environment through ongoing employee education and engagement.
- Efficient Distribution: Manufacturing operations are strategically located to minimize the use of fuel and energy in shipping to hotel customers across North America.
- Mattress Recycling: Our mattress reclamation and recycling partnerships have helped divert millions of pounds of waste from landfills.
A Steadfast Commitment to Quality
Serta has a Complete Quality Assurance program which staffs three Industrial Engineers that inspect every Serta factory unannounced. This assures that every Perfect Sleeper is built to the high standards that Serta customers are accustomed to.
To learn more visit www.sertahospitality.com