LBA Hospitality, an Alabama–based hotel management company, has reached two milestones in the company’s history. It is celebrating 50 years in the industry and with the recent addition of five new third-party management contracts, the company now manages 100 hotels.
The five new hotels being managed by LBA Hospitality are:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Patuxent River in Lexington Park, MD
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Goldsboro, NC
- Residence Inn by Marriott in Savannah at the Airport, GA
- Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites located in Chattanooga, TN
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga, TN
“We have grown by the mantra that we only want to be as big as we can be good,” said Beau Benton, president, LBA Hospitality. “Our focus has always been on taking care of the associates and the guest and growth would happen organically. We have been fortunate to partner with some great ownership groups and these most recent additions with BPR Properties and Cherry Cove Hospitality are a testament to that. In addition to the milestone of 100 hotels under management, this is also LBA’s 50th year in the hospitality business. I believe that staying grounded in our principles has paved the way for our success and will allow us to continue to grow for the next 50 years.”