BWH Hotel Group has added several new properties in North America, Europe and Asia, including the U.S., India, Denmark, Austria, Thailand, Sweden, The Philippines, Germany, Greece, Spain, Japan and England.
“As the resurgence of travel continues, we are proud to grow our portfolio in key destinations around the globe,” said Larry Cuculic, president/CEO, BWH Hotel Group. “As a global company we are focused on thoughtfully growing and expanding our footprint to ensure we can provide exceptional travel experiences to guests around the world. At BWH Hotel Group, there is a brand for every type of traveler—from upscale, luxury and lifestyle hotels to midscale and economy brands.”
Select hotels joining the portfolio include:
- Aiden by Best Western Herning (Herning, Denmark)
- Aiden by Best Western @ Vagator (Mapusa North, India)
- Best Western Hotel Tulln (Tulln, Austria)
- Best Western Chatuchak (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Best Western Ratchada Hotel (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Best Western San Diego Zoo/SeaWorld Inn & Suites (San Diego, California)
- Best Western Plus Carapace Hotel Hua Hin (Hua Hin, Thailand)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western City, Jönköping (Jönköping, Sweden)
- SureStay Studio by Best Western Clarkview (Angeles City, Philippines)
BWH Hotel Group has started the year off with tremendous momentum, according to the company, onboarding new hotels in North America, Europe and Asia with plans for continued growth throughout the year.
“We are focused on driving unique hotel offerings that appeal to the next generation of travelers and developers,” said Brad LeBlanc, SVP/chief development officer, BWH Hotel Group. “Our lifestyle and boutique brands have seen tremendous success with brands like Aiden growing exponentially—that brand has launched in Denmark and India in the first months of 2023 and the portfolio is set to double this year. We’re also experiencing significant traction with our soft brand offerings which provide developers with more flexibility and deliver authentic experiences to travelers.”
The company has expanded its collection of soft-brand hotels and plans to grow by more than 100 soft-brand properties this year alone.
“We are thrilled about the continued growth of our global presence and the rapid growth of BWH Hotel Group internationally to include our WorldHotels portfolio,” said Ron Pohl, president, international operations, BWH Hotel Group and president, WorldHotels. “These properties are all wonderful additions to our portfolio and offer guests an ideal hotel experience in our target markets and countries.”
Recent additions to the soft collections portfolio include hotels in countries such as England, Greece, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands and Spain, among others.
Select properties include:
- b’mine Dusseldorf, WH Crafted collection (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Luxury Suites Amsterdam, WH Elite collection (Amsterdam)
- Makedonia Palace, WH Luxury collection (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- The George, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western (Darlington, England)
- The Liberty Bremerhaven, BW Signature Collection (Bremerhaven, Germany)
- The Sofraga Palacio, WH Crafted collection (Ávila, Spain)
- Villa Fontaine Premier Haneda Airport, WH Elite collection (Tokyo)