This special report will explore:
- How are hotels adapting to the growing demands of guest-facing and operations technology? More than 80% of all hotel guests accessed the internet in their hotel rooms in 2021, and hotels are looking for more efficient ways to improve their IT infrastructure.
- What are hoteliers’ options for growing their property’s bandwidth headroom? Multiple potential installations are available to operators today, but few are as efficient and cost-effective over the long term as Fiber To The Room.
- What is Fiber To The Room? This technology is now more effective and readily available than in the past and is becoming a priority in the current tech-focused marketplace.
- Where do hoteliers need to focus most on expanding available bandwidth? While hotel guestrooms will often tax operators’ IT infrastructure the most due to video streaming, hotel operations are increasingly reliant on technology and must be prioritized as well.
- What’s next? Readers will learn what they can do to determine what installation fits best for their hotel IT infrastructure strategy, and how to pursue it in 2023.