Aimbridge Hospitality has restructured its operations by creating six operational divisions.
The change will allow its owners to experience the advantages of working with a global leader while benefiting from the nimbleness and expertise of smaller, vertical-focused operations, according to the company.
“Our new divisions are built upon the foundation of the operating verticals we launched several years ago, now enhanced by our recent investment in operations leadership,” said Michael J. Deitemeyer, president/CEO. “Mark Tamis, president of global operations, has oversight for the operating divisions, allowing each team to sharpen their vertical expertise and add value for our owners.”
These six operating divisions further showcase the advantages of working with Aimbridge at scale, benefiting owners through reinforced and strengthened services along with the curation of top talent, training and recruitment, best-in-class supplier agreements and unparalleled partnerships with industry brands, the company reports.
The vertical expertise-driven operating divisions are:
- Full-service, hotel and resort expertise at scale
- Evolution Lifestyle, differentiated through curated experiences
- Enhanced Select-service, focused service for lasting success
- Select-Service, efficiencies that drive results for short and extended stays
Additionally, two geographically focused divisions will bolster international growth:
- EMEA, expanding beyond the U.K. and Europe
- LatAm, building from a strong foundation in Mexico
“The new structure of our six operating divisions builds on Aimbridge’s operating acumen with a focus on specific industry verticals where we have proven expertise and results,” said Tamis. “Each division, serving as distinct business units, will be led by a highly skilled and experienced divisional president who will drive efficiency for decisions, nimbleness to proactively support the properties, and bolster dedicated teams to optimize results.”
The six Divisional Presidents of the newly introduced operating divisions are:
- Rob Smith, Full-service division
- Will Loughran, Evolution Lifestyle division
- Ben Perelmuter, Enhanced Select-service division
- Simon Mendy, Select-service division
- David J. Anderson, EMEA division
- Leandro Castillo, LatAm division
The introduction of these distinct operating divisions is another step forward for Aimbridge as it commits to and invests in providing an elevated management experience for owners, according to the company. In May of this year, Aimbridge welcomed Tamis to his role, and continues to make “robust” investments in people and programs to continue its commitment to delivering operational excellence.