This special report will explore:
- How are travelers using the guestroom TV? The hotel TV remains a fixture in hospitality, but the reason guests use it has changed. See what is next for an industry that has moved beyond on-demand content.
- Why is the guestroom TV important? Not only do the majority of travelers still assert the importance of the guestroom TV to their stay, travelers overwhelmingly choose to consume live TV over streaming while on the road.
- How do hotels benefit from making the guestroom TV an entertainment hub? The TV’s position in the guestroom makes it the optimal device for capturing guests’ attention. By consolidating “guestroom entertainment” back into the guestroom TV, hotels can create a new customer touchpoint in a market that is losing them with each new consumer innovation.
- Which travelers are using guestroom entertainment the most? The report outlines how business travelers, loyalty members and some travelers under 50 are changing the way the entire industry consumes entertainment.
- What’s next? Readers will learn what they can do today to turn their guestroom TV into an entertainment hub.