RMS North America has introduced Solonis, a cloud-based property management system (PMS) built for the hotel industry. The first brand expansion of RMS, Solonis was crafted by a team of hospitality and business intelligence professionals with more than 35 years in the industry and helps property owners increase occupancy, enhance guest experience and optimize revenue, according to the company.
“The hospitality industry has been burdened by outdated, overly complicated systems for too long; that’s why we created a PMS that works for properties today and readies them for whatever the future holds,” said Reza Paydar, CEO, Solonis. “At Solonis, we’re uniquely positioned to solve these industry challenges because we balance innovative solutions with human connection—the cornerstone of hospitality. The result is smarter property management that’s seamless and intuitive.”
Powered by business intelligence, Solonis addresses every aspect of property management within one single solution. Property managers and staff benefit from Solonis’ core functionality:
- An internet booking engine integrated with property management features
- Guest empowerment tools to manage payment, communication and check-in/checkout
- Customizable business intelligence (BI)-propelled dashboard with real-time operations data
- Dynamic pricing functionality to maximize profit and occupancy
- Revenue and expense flow systems for complex property management
- Guest marketing and communication features like text and chat
“Solonis will empower properties to adapt to changing guest behavior and expectations; position themselves for success in a technology-driven era of travel; and support revenue operations as the industry continues to recover,” continued Paydar. “We believe Solonis supports these goals in a way that no other vendor has before, and we’re eager to make these lasting improvements across the hospitality ecosystem.”
The Solonis team will exhibit the new solution June 27-30 at HITEC Orlando (Booth 215).