Peachtree Hospitality Management (PHM) has formed a long-term partnership with Savannah, GA-based HOS Management to operate nine of its hotels with the potential for additional locations to be managed in the future. The current HOS hotel properties are primarily in the Southeast and are Marriott, Hilton and IHG branded hotels.
“We have a wealth of experience managing hotels and providing best-in-class operations for our valued partners like HOS Management, which has entrusted us with its hotel operations,” said Patrick Short, president, PHM. “With 25% of our portfolio third-party managed, we are committed to protecting the assets value and driving bottom lines results for our partners while providing an outstanding experience for our hotel guests.”
PHM, a division of Peachtree Group, operates premium-branded, limited-, select- and compact full-service hotels primarily in the upper-midscale and upscale segments. Today, the company manages 87 hotels across 25 brands with 10,496 rooms in 22 states. These nine HOS hotels expand PHM’s third-party operations to 23 hotels in nine states.
“We have been pleased with the onboarding process and the overall attention Patrick’s team has provided us,” said Kris Patel, president, HOS. “With significant experience with the major hotel brands, this partnership with Peachtree will serve us well as we grow our hotel portfolio.
The HOS hotels:
- 132-room Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown in Savannah, GA
- 120-room Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown in Savannah, GA
- 116-room Home2 Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace in Baton Rouge, LA
- 113-room Four Points by Sheraton Brunswick in Brunswick, GA
- 101-room Cambria Hotel Savannah Downtown Historic District in Savannah, GA
- 99-room Home2 Suites by Hilton Flower Mound in Flower Mound (Dallas MSA), TX
- 97-room Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Brunswick, GA
- 93-room Courtyard by Marriott in Brunswick, GA
- 82-room Holiday Inn Express in St. Augustine, FL