INTERNATIONAL REPORT—Hyatt Hotels Corporation has revealed the opening of five new distinct hotels in the U.S. and France, including Grand Hyatt Nashville, Hotel Kansas City, Hyatt Centric Philadelphia, Hyatt Place at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and Hyatt House at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
These openings signify Hyatt’s commitment to growing with intent, expanding its footprint in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. Among the openings:
- Grand Hyatt Nashville—The 25-floor luxury hotel is centrally located to activities that the Nashville Yards and Gulch Neighborhood has to offer, including walking distance to the Nashville Convention Center and Country Music Hall of Fame. Now home to one of the tallest outdoor rooftop lounges in the city, the hotel holds seven dining outlets including a restaurant in partnership with James Beard award-winning chef Sean Brock.
- Hotel Kansas City—As part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hotel Kansas City is the newest within the portfolio. Designed in honor of the area’s history, 144 Victorian-inspired rooms and suites offer guests a chance to time-travel back to the Roaring 20s.
- Hyatt Centric Center City Philadelphia—Located in Rittenhouse Square, Hyatt Centric’s lively brand has contemporary guestrooms, a grab-and-go market and a partnership with Drybar, providing salon-quality blow-dryers in each room. The hotel is steps away from cultural attractions, historic architecture, dining, shopping among other attractions.
- Hyatt Place at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport—Hyatt Place’s 309 rooms allow guests to focus on work and play between the opportunity for high-tech meetings and functions with a more than 4,000 sq. ft. event space and a 24-hour workout room.
- Hyatt House at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport—The first extended-stay hotel in the area, Hyatt House has 121 apartment-style kitchen suites, pet-friendly accommodations and offers a free shuttle service to both the Paris CDG airport and Villepinte exhibition center.